RedScourge's Login System, By Mike N, 2005.
- System-wide access level configuration - to control who can see which pages.
- Integrated mini-login bar appears on all integrated pages - users can login from anywhere on the site and instantly have access to member features
- Ability to customize menu links according to user levels - features only accessible to certain members are easily able to be integrated into the menu links for them when they come online.
- Secure passwords - passwords are stored in an encrypted fashion, i.e. even the administrators and moderators do not know the users passwords, why would they need them anyways?
- Much more to come in the future - for now i have to time to improve this system however
Planned Future Features:
- Automatic login into any online games or any other members-only sections of the site
- Customized visual themes and other user preferences
- Personal Profile - Let everyone know a little about yourself!
- Content Management System- users can submit a stylesheet and a PHP/HTML document for inclusion on the website, and allowing moderators/administrators to compose entire site sections to improve this site